Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in El Paso
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member for Miguel Serrato - State Farm Agent, you are vital to our daily business operations and customers’ success. You grow our agency through meaningful client relations and acting as a liaison between customer needs and agency departments. You improve the lives of our customers by proactively marketing relevant products and services. Grow your career as you better your community. As an attentive, sociable, and sales-minded professional, we are eager to have you on our team.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification
- Promote successful and long-lasting customer relations.
- Experience in sales preferred
- Experiencing managing client relationships preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to anticipate customer needs
- Able to effectively relate to a customer
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- License Reimbursement
Compensation $30,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none